[OM] Re: OM 180/2.8 bokeh praised at RFF

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 180/2.8 bokeh praised at RFF
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:02:19 +0100
I have just been testing my new tamron 80-200F2.8  against my 180F2 and
am pleased to report that although sharpness is very similar, at least
on the E1 ( I think I could do better with more time and a tripod
instead of a monopod) -  CA can be seen with the tamron but hardly
noticable to non existant with the white zuiko, phew now I am glad I
invested 10 times as much in that lens ;-)

IanW