[OM] Re: E-400 vs OM-4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 vs OM-4ti
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:12:58 -0500
I expect Olympus to release an E-410 (name?) at PMA.  The E-400 is too good
a camera to stay a UK-only product.  Something technical must have come up
that restricted the ability of Olympus to make a lot of them, so this was
their way to get the cameras into a moderate-sized market without a
debacle.

Whatever is different, it will likely be significant....maybe in-body IS?

Skip