[OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:15:50 -0800 (PST)
> Thanks, Gary!  And where you have you been, old chum?  I think that
> we deserve an update ... :-)

Ol' Gary had gotten a Caaa...  a Caaaan...   a Caaaaaaaaa... Oh, you
know that OTHER brand.  Unlike SOME people around here, he didn't
bother using it as an BXTBDB, but got a bunch of new fancy optics to
go along with it.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before he saw the error of
his ways and would filter back around here looking for an OM-10 and
50/1.8 to get hooked all over again.

Welcome back, buddy.  Hey, I can still process and print a few rolls!

AG

http://new.mail.yahoo.com