[OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:34:11 EST
I would have given him/her a choice just as you did and tell them either  one
would be OK with me.  In this case I might not have offered to pay for  the
repairs because he was so upset with the condition and would probably  refunded
the money plus shipping both ways.   Photos are very helpful  on expensive
items.  In my current madness sales, I've not furnished  photos, but have
offered some pretty decent stuff at decent prices and as  always, offer a
"money
cheerfully refunded guarantee"  if the items does  not meet with their
satisfaction.  There have been a couple of cases  over the years where I have
paid for
repairs that exceeded the price paid  for the item.  Doesn't happen often as I
check and recheck before  shipping.    Bill Barber