[OM] Re: The definitive travel gear inventory?

Subject: [OM] Re: The definitive travel gear inventory?
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:12:48 -0500
At 07:58 PM 01/11/2007 -0000, David Bell wrote:

>Picked up a copy of Patrick Lichfields "Lichfield on Travel Photography"
>from 1986.
>
>He lists in Chapter 2 his gear taken on Calendar Shoot assignment
>abroad.
>
>1      OM4     Black
>2      OM2n    Black
>3      OM2n    Black
>4      OM2n    black
>5      Auto Winder 11
>6      Auto Winder 11
>7      Auto Winder 11
>8      24mm
>9      35mm
>10     55mm
>11     85mm
>12     75-150mm
>13     85-250mm
>14     200mm
>15     400mm
>16     500mm Tamron f8 & OM adapter
>17     Minolta Flash Meter 111
>18     Minolta Colour Temp Meter 11
>19     Metz CT601/2 power Pack
>20     Metz CT60-2 Flash
>21     Leitz Tiltall 4 section tripod
>22     Motor Drive and Control Unit
>23     Various T-32's and attachments
>24     2 Tenba Accessory Cases
>25     Reflectasols
>26     Cokin Filter Pack

Heck, except for the flash stuff, that's nuthin' compared to what my
brother and I take out to shoot train calendar photos.  You can ask Bill
Pearce, Scott Gomez and Mark Dapoz to verify.  Although we do slim down to
five bodies (at least one of which is always a 3Ti) and leave our 250/2,
180/2 and Sigma 500/4.5 at home when travelling by plane - just too much
stuff to fit in the overhead bins!

God forbid when we eventually add E-thingies to the mix...

Steve Troy