[OM] Re: OT Angle finder modding and e*ay seller jinfinance

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Angle finder modding and e*ay seller jinfinance
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:52:48 -0800
Johann Thorsson wrote:
> Has any listmember had experience with the e*ay seller jinfinance
> (http://tinyurl.com/sg2jj)?
I bought an OM=>EOS adapter from him. A modest transaction. but perfect.
It is a good adapter and arrived quickly. I would buy from him again.
Probably will; that four way focusing rail is tempting. Oops, more than
tempting - all your fault for reminding me. :-)

> He is selling very cheap VA-1 replacements
> (http://tinyurl.com/y23x3b) but they are only for E-xxx's, not E-1.   That's
> a bummer of course as I have E-1, but he tells me that it is not too hard to
> convert the adapter for E-1, and is willing to provide extra eyepiece plates
> for me to adapt for the E-1 mount.  According to him, some people have done
> this successfully.  Is anyone here familiar with this angle finder and knows
> if this is as easy as he claims?  Or is this perhaps not worth the trouble?

Get an E-330.  :-)

Well, that's what I think I'd do if I already had the DZ lenses. As it
is, I keep looking at Canyon angle finders. Of course, I have a couple
of the OM version. Why two? Zuikoholism is a terrible disease.

When is Bluetooth live view coming???

Moose