[OM] Re: Bean Bag Fillers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Bean Bag Fillers?
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:21:10 -0800
>Walt uses and recommends:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/vokqf
>
>Get the 7 1/2 size, divide it up into one 5 lb. bag and two 3 lb. bags. Can't
>be beat. Use it under or over, or both, to kill vibrations. Way more better
>than beans, or even sand.
>
>Walt

Walt,
Cabela's is back ordered for 6-7 weeks.  I found another site that has copper
plated 7 1/2 10lbs for 23 bucks.  So is copper plating better/worse that nickel
for this purpose?

Anyone recommending a cloth?
That idea of a lead filled neroprene glove seems heavy handed.

This will be an easy bag job for the wife.  She makes corn bags, elongated sacks
filled with feed corn.  You pop them in the microwave and voila, portable
heating pad.  So this will be a mini corn bag, with lead.  No microwaving.

And no one mentioned searching for rubber coated lead balls and what their
results were.

Jay, Good Vibrations for the Beach Boys, Bad Vibrations for the telephoto.