[OM] Re: Holiday snaps...

Subject: [OM] Re: Holiday snaps...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:21:29 -0800
Jeff Keller wrote:
> Great pictures Martyn. If you keep posting pictures of Italy, you're
> going to cost me a lot of money.
>
> -jeff
> (maybe Coldwell Banker can have one of their celebrations in Italy
> instead of Hawaii. I'll have to plant the idea in a few minds at
> least...)

One of my brothers has the problem solved. His stepdaughter lives in
Milan, so they have to visit. Unfortunately, they haven't trained her
properly about birth timing and are about to spend a month in Milan in
February. Brrrr. No side trip to Venice this time either, I'll bet. The
first one was born at a more felicitous time of year.

Moose