[OM] Re: Bean Bag Fillers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Bean Bag Fillers?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 04:50:59 +0000
I'm no metalurgist, but I can't imagine it would make any difference. The
plating is very thin, and it's the lead that does the trick. ;-)

As for cloth, canvas seems to work best. I tried a couple of those little nylon
stuff sacks you can get at camping supply stores once, but they were too
slippery and didn't want to stay put.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from