[OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:00:14 -0500
Not by me.  This was one of the toughest groups of people with whom
I've ever worked.  Toward the end of a shift during my first week on
the job, a manager told us he and another boss bought a keg for us at
a local bar and we were invited to go there after work.

While walking out to our cars, I asked another co-worker if he was
going.  "Nah.  They banned me there after I broke a pitcher in a guy's
face during the last fight.  @ssholes."  I had asked him the question
because he was one of the friendlier guys.

ScottGee1