[OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice needed: list transaction going poorly
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:04:52 -0500
Robert, I appreciate your input, but really would prefer to work
through the USPS insurance claim process.  Given that the lens was
damaged in shipping, it has to be fixed and since USPS accepted the
money and responsibility for that, they need to be involved --
otherwise it comes out of my pocket.

Thanks!/ScottGee1