[OM] Re: Olympus 35SP: Camera Store in Oakland (Photos)

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 35SP: Camera Store in Oakland (Photos)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:51:12 -0800
Jeff Keller wrote:
> I found the seller ID I was thinking of: oddog2
>
> I've only bought a few small items from his auctions. He currently has
> a feedback of 3160.

oddog2 is not the same seller. He's a fellow named Tom who buys and
sells camera equipment and jealously guards his home location. He will
(at least used to) let locals pick items up from him at the monthly
Hayward Camera Swap. It was worthwhile, as I picked up a very nice F280
at a good price there too and some odds and ends.

He taught me a lesson about lens cleaning when I thought an XA2 I bought
from him had a scratch in the coatings. I taught him how to tell whether
an OM-4 has the new circuit.

I would deal with him anytime.

Moose