[OM] Re: yabe hides ID's

Subject: [OM] Re: yabe hides ID's
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:43:27 -0700
Why are people so afraid to type the name EBAY ??  I see this so much on
this list and in internet forums like dpreview.com where people misspell
Ebay or refer to it as "That auction site we all know".  What's the big
deal?  Is it illegal to write EBAY?  A Sin? A taboo?

Chris Crawford
Santa Fe, NM

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com