[OM] Re: OM 180/2.8 bokeh praised at RFF

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 180/2.8 bokeh praised at RFF
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:56:04 +0800
To me, the result is totally unacceptable, the thickness of "gap" is
irregular. There is no different in term of overall quality, I would just
save the time of such manual touch up. This is just an example, I think the
most popular problem people seen is color fringe on the leaves with white
sky as background just like the Canon 24-120 IS L photo in dpreview. How
long you think it will take to correct such photo? I perfer to get a lens
like the DZ7-14 which is free from this problem.

C.H.Ling