[OM] Re: OM 180/2.8 bokeh praised at RFF

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 180/2.8 bokeh praised at RFF
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:45:08 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

>> There is no different in term of overall quality,
> A matter of opinion, and it's your image, so you win by definition.
> Nevertheless, to my taste, something that looks like shadow is, while
> not perfect, better that an obviously wrong color.

To me physical size distortion it not much better than wrong color, of
course in some poeple's view both are not important.

>> I would just save the time of such manual touch up.
> This wasn't manual, I never touched a brush, clone, eraser or other
> detail tool. If I had, you may be sure the shadow would have been of
> even width.

I just compare this kind of touch up with the radial shift (much more
automatic) that provided by PS which suppose for CA correction but also not
effective in my view.

C.H.Ling