[OM] Re: The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S guru

Subject: [OM] Re: The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S gurus please help
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:58:40 -0600
Sure, avoid it, by all  means if you want to.  I just said "like
refurbdepot."  For the record, I haven't bought a lot from them (maybe
4 items), but their performance has been perfect when I have.  Things
can change though.  I guess I've probably used Amazon more in recent
months for refurbs.

Also, how much do you trust things like reseller ratings?  When I've
checked the actual feedback on those kinds of services, it sure looks
like a lot of repetitious padding to push the score up to me.

Joel W.