[OM] Re: Joey Terrill

Subject: [OM] Re: Joey Terrill
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:04:52 EST
Joey Terrel article:

"And I don’t even think I’d use the 17-40 [EF 17-40mm f/4L] on the 1Ds.”
Terrill says that the advantages of using zooms, the broader range of focal
lengths now in his bag, and the lower weight of the lenses outweigh their
drawbacks. Still, he acknowledges occasional nagging dissatisfaction with, in
particular, his results from focal lengths under 35mm. "Canon needs killer wide
angle glass for [the 1Ds].”'

Somebody needs to sell that guy a few Zuikos.
Gary Faulkenberry