[OM] Re: The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S guru

Subject: [OM] Re: The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S gurus please help
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:54:39 -0800
Funny, but I am not as committed to the F30 as I was to my OM4T and
digital being what it is I think it will be long gone before I gain
the same level of experience with it.  A histogram would be useful
with a camera that has a reputation for inconsistent metering and
limited dynamic range. Would you have bought your Minolta A1 missing
a histogram?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA