[OM] Re: [photo] ice

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] ice
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:30:01 -0800 (PST)
Chuck and Scott,

Just saw this post. The weather is frightful...very
ICY conditions...make for horrible driving. Sporadic
power outages, some trees down (nothing like October),
icy powerlines, and accidents. However, the ice
formations on trees and such look awesome. Will try to
get some photos while it is around.

- Ali

--- Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bored stiff? Loosen up...