[OM] Re: [photo] ice

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] ice
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:42:46 +1100

> Just saw this post. The weather is frightful...very
> ICY conditions...make for horrible driving. Sporadic
> power outages, some trees down (nothing like October),
> icy powerlines, and accidents. However, the ice
> formations on trees and such look awesome. Will try to
> get some photos while it is around.

Makes a change from here, 43C (about 109F) today and expecting 35C+ for the
next 4 days, sky is laden with smoke haze from bushfires, sun appeared as a
dark red disc on the horizon this morning.  We have major water restrictions
and the power dropped out for a few hours this evening due to excessive
demand (air conditioners I guess).

...Wayne