[OM] Re: The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S guru

Subject: [OM] Re: The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S gurus please help
From: "Phil Stanley" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:48:49 -0000

Many of the digicams that claim manaul modes do not actually offer full
manual control.
I beleive this is the case with the F30, the manual modes offer control over
the Aperture or shutter
but not both (stand to be corrected if wrong)

Is there a curent Digicam that offers full manual control, has a built in
flash or hot shoe mount and can shoot raw?
the old G series Canons did I think, not sure about what else?

Phil