[OM] Weather.

Subject: [OM] Weather.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:40:11 +0000
* On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 04:31:56AM -0700, James N. McBride said:

> At -51 F most people here think it's just too damn cold. I love winter
> though even if it's a little inconvenient sometimes. /jmac

Today has been the coldest day of the year here so far.  Probably of the
winter anyway.  It reached the glorious depths of -1C.  I love winter, but
what we're having here at the moment is just colder rain.  Oh well.  I may
get a proper winter at some point, but probably not this year.

p.

--
Wannabee Guitarist |         I speak esperanto like a native          |
'94 US Stratocaster|                                                  |