[OM] Re: Weather.

Subject: [OM] Re: Weather.
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:40:22 -0600
Timpe, Jim wrote:
> It's been a very uncharacteristically cold winter for us so far.  I had
> a recorded low so far of 9.4 degrees F...   Was just a scosh over 10
> this past weekend.
> We have snow on the ground that's been there now for over a week.  Never
> happens here.
>
> Here is the greater Seattle area.  I'm a bit Northeast.  'Maltby'.

Here in NW Indiana/Chicago it's been unseasonably warm.  Couple of weeks
ago I was walking around - comfortably - in shirt sleeves.  It was 50.
Heck, even New Years' day was warm.

Last night was our first snow fall, and now it's cold.  Who knows?
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon