[OM] Re: Deleting in the Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Deleting in the Camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:58:11 -0500
You very definitely need a faster card reader.  This one
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=Search&A=details&Q=&sku=359519&is=REG&addedTroughType=search>
runs between 8-9 MB/second when downloading from a Sandisk Ultra II card
on my wheezy old machine.  I think the card is probably the limiting
factor but I don't have anything faster than the Ultra II to test it.  I
don't need anything faster since the 5D can't go very much faster than
an Ultra II.  Later technology cards do go faster but not by very much.

Chuck Norcutt