[OM] Re: Stupid macro tricks

Subject: [OM] Re: Stupid macro tricks
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:02:37 -0500
A longer focal length lens would increase the working distance but would
require a longer extension to keep the same magnification.  Someone
earlier mentioned use of close-up lenses to increase the magnification
but close-up lenses operate by shortening the effective focal length of
the lens combination and would be counter productive to increasing
working distance.

Chuck Norcutt