[OM] Re: Weather.

Subject: [OM] Re: Weather.
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:06:59 -0800
And snowing again last night and this morning.... Here in Seattle, unlike
Ohio where I grew up, everything comes to a complete standstill when it
snows. Schools are closed, traffic grinds to a halt, everything essentially
shuts down. To be fair, the hills (which are everywhere in the city) are
treacherous, and since they don't use salt on the roads (thank goodness)
they stay that way until the snow melts of its own accord. Which will
supposedly be later this week. As other listers have probably already
mentioned (I've been in vacation mode for the last couple months) we've had
crazy weather here this winter, starting with 70% of the local utility's
customers losing power due to a massive windstorm. Then there were the
floods....

Rob in Seattle