[OM] Re: Deleting in the Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Deleting in the Camera
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:15:47 +0000
You might the following PDF on Loop back devices, cards and images useful.
http://www.devtarget.org/downloads/ca616-seufert-wolfgarten-lab3-report.pdf
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters