[OM] Re: Weather.

Subject: [OM] Re: Weather.
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:22:09 -0700
If your generator is for emergency use and it has run enough to need an
overhaul, that is serious stuff. I have some friends that live way down the
Salmon River in Idaho and their only electricity comes from a generator.
That is expensive electricity. They do have a hard-wired telephone though.
Generator sales are good when long power outages happen. Some of the storms
in Washington have caused outages of several weeks. That can be very tough
in the winter.

We should hope these events, at least, create some good photo ops.

/jmac