[OM] Re: Deleting in the Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Deleting in the Camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:17:09 -0500
Quoting the DOS 2.0 manual is insufficient evidence for the way DOS
operates since the OS went to version 7 and has since been cloned many
times for embedded applications for such things as cameras.

I told you the way I know it was, at least for PC DOS 3.1, since I was
the system test manager for PC DOS 3.1.  Contrary to popular opinion,
IBM wrote much of the later DOS code.

Chuck Norcutt