[OM] Re: Flash indicator question, OM-2s

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash indicator question, OM-2s
From: "Peter Bell" <peter.bell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:15:23 -0500
Chuck, sorry, I wasn't very clear about the last part. What I meant to write
is that with 100 speed film, the auto setting with the larger aperture (2.8)
bounces OK but the auto setting with the smaller aperture, 5.6 (still at 100
speed here) does not give an OK lamp. Similarly, with 400 speed film, the
auto mode with the larger aperture (5.6) bounces OK, but the smaller auto
mode aperture (11) does not. I didn't mean to say that 100 speed at
f2.8worked and that 400 speed at
f5.6 didn't. They both work.

PB