[OM] Re: I got the FILM!!

Subject: [OM] Re: I got the FILM!!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:33:02 EST

In a message dated 1/16/2007 7:38:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Bruce  Nolting wrote:
> Don't get too excited Bill, they still haven't sent  mine yet.  ;-)

Nor  mine.

A few years ago, while on holiday in England I bought a couple of coffee
mugs for friends back in the States.  One had several wolves pushing lawn
mowers
around a yard cutting designs in the grass.  The caption on that one  read,
"Wolf Gang Mows Art."

The other one reminds me of the approach I have taken on the free film
offer.  This mug had a Catholic man of the cloth with a rather tall  hat/head
piece
who was jumping on a pogo stick.  The caption on this one  was, "Pope Springs
Eternal."

So there you have it.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber