[OM] Re: Lose, Loose, Looser, Loser

Subject: [OM] Re: Lose, Loose, Looser, Loser
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:37:02 -0700
One would hope.  If it was a joke, though, they carried it through the
entire body of the text in a way that would most likely be invisible to
today's typical forum poster.  It's a mystery to me since our local paper
isn't usually prone to spelling and grammar errors or to that sort of
shenanigans.  For my own peace of mind I think I'll go with your
explanation.  ;-)