[OM] Re: A lot, a lot, a lot, a lot

Subject: [OM] Re: A lot, a lot, a lot, a lot
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:47:45 -0600
If you think the undergrads are the worst menace at UT, wait till you read the
investigation on how a lab on campus accidentally released a human flu/bird flu
hybrid and barely contained it -- and UT covered up the incident. I'm more
concerned about their postdocs and the goons supervising them than about the
undergrads. Unless of course the postdoc who aerosolized the stuff could barely
speak English, which would not be unheard of. ;-) - Phil

<http://www.sunshine-project.org/ibc/bb2006.html#twentyone>

(Full disclosure: I know the writer. He's a pro and most likely has the goods
on that incident and could take them to a congressional hearing.)

On 07:21, Walt Wayman wrote:

>It's a lot of aggravation to keep seeing it from people who at least
>pretend to be UT graduates, who passed freshman English.

==