[OM] Re: WTB: Olympus 35 (IV)

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Olympus 35 (IV)
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:29:11 -0500
Rob:
I have looked on their website only. I have heard good things about them
from others here. I may give them a call. However, I find their prices
are quite high. They were more reasonable when the Can$ was US65 cents.
Now, it's usually cheaper to import from the US (especially buying
through Eb*y), even after exchange and taxes.

Martin