[OM] Re: Little boxes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Little boxes...
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:47:59 -0800
Too bad we can't build 'em down there and ship 'em up here to Seattle....

Really though, big developers can build ticky-tacky houses here for $150/SF
or so too, but decent one-off custom houses start around $225/SF these days,
and go up from there. I just talked to a builder whose usual range is
$500-600/SF.

Rob in Seattle