[OM] Isle Royale image selected for exhibit in national juried competiti

Subject: [OM] Isle Royale image selected for exhibit in national juried competition
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:16:18 EST
I was just notified that one of my images, made while on the Isle Royale
adventure, has been selected as 1 of 58 images (out of 1400 submissions) to be
exhibited in an exhibit of a juried competition in the Soho Photo Gallery in
New  York City during the month of March.  This is the result of my  year-end
push to accomplish as many of my goals as possible.  There were a  bunch of
things going out in the mail during December.

Unfortunately this was not one of my Olympus images (OM or e-1) but rather
one of my pinhole images.  Well, it is exciting.  I'm afraid it is one  that
would probably make Ken's wife a little crazy because it is not real  sharp.
It
is after all, a pinhole image.

What is the old saying?  "No goals, no glory."  Well, maybe it  isn't that
old, but what the heck . . .

<{8^)  Bill Barber

Oh, what was the competition?  Why do you ask?  OK, so here it is  . . .
Krappy Kamera IX

A decent print of this not so good scan is the one selected.  The  second of
these two.

_http://www.f295.org/Pinholeforum/forum/Blah.pl?m-1163392667/s-0/highlight-Bill+Barber/#num0_

(http://www.f295.org/Pinholeforum/forum/Blah.pl?m-1163392667/s-0/highlight-Bill+Barber/#num0)