[OM] Re: A lot, a lot, a lot, a lot

Subject: [OM] Re: A lot, a lot, a lot, a lot
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:44:43 +0000
I'm sure you're jesting, but others may not have understood. We always referred
to the study of agriculture as simply "AG," as in the "AG School," which was
just across the river from the main campus. I didn't realize until I hit the
"send" button that there might be some who thought I was studying the Schnozz.
;-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from