[OM] Re: > Re: Little boxes...

Subject: [OM] Re: > Re: Little boxes...
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:22:54 -0800
I think you are referring to 'From the Hungry I' which I also have on
vinyl as well as the other two you listed. I also have Close Up, String
Along, Tom Dooley, Sing Along, Last Month of the Year... as well as John
Stewart, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Woodie Guthrie, Arlo Guthrie,
Weavers... well I think you get the idea!
Jim Couch