[OM] Re: A lot, a lot, a lot, a lot

Subject: [OM] Re: A lot, a lot, a lot, a lot
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:57:51 +0000
I should have been more explanatory. I was talking about the Texas orange. Ours
is from the eye of the daisies that grew on the hill by the river where the
school started in 1794, before we helped y'all take Texas from Mexico.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --