[OM] Re: Iowa Eagles, was Energizer bunny

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Eagles, was Energizer bunny
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 06:47:54 -0600
Now you're definitely scaring off the customers.  That's from the
snack bar of the Edmund Fitzgerald (I think that was the name of the
NPS ferry, but I could be wrong about that).

Just two different stages in the ingestion of some interesting chili.
Bill worked his way through a large bowl (long since finished by the
time of the photo) and said something like "It ain't Texas, but the
lady makes an interesting bowl 'a chili."  I got a small one and just
about got her finished there.  I'm not PO'ed.  I look like that all
the time, though I take the hat off to shower, sometimes (but not
recently at the time of the photo).  No one was permanently harmed by
the chili.

Joel W.