[OM] Selling images on auction sites

Subject: [OM] Selling images on auction sites
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:23:22 +1300
Hello all

So far I have had no bites at my first flower-on-black-background auction at
Trademe-co-nz. 85 views and 2 "watchlist" entries, ends in 6 hours.

My next image style, started already, is to have a white or pastel
background. Probably more acceptable for house interior decor than a black
background.

Pity I cannot re-do the cactus. Flower is totally collapsed and starting to
decay now. Next year hopefully to try again.

Directly after Xmas is a crazy time to try and sell stuff anyway; I knew that.
have got some huge bargains when buying OM gear at that time of year -
such as the Zuiko 85-250 for $64 NZ.  Buyers are just not very active.

Cheers, Brian