[OM] Re: Time lapse photography with your DSLR

Subject: [OM] Re: Time lapse photography with your DSLR
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 06:20:19 -0500
re image size changes:  Perhaps you've left the autofocus on and the
camera is choosing to focus on different points between day and night.
A change in focus distance will produce a slightly different magnification.

re reflection from the window:  Change the angle of the camera if you
can so that reflections can't shoot straight back.  But that might only
mean you get the reflection of something else.

Response to Ali's earlier post:  The Minolta A1 will produce a movie
clip on its own without any other assistance.  Full motion movies are
320x240.  Time lapse movies are 640x480 and play back at 4 frames/second.

Chuck Norcutt