[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:46:38 +0000
I know, since you're looking for little and light, that it wouldn't suit you,
but I've never minded a moderate amount of bulk and weight, so my most-used
walk-about lens if I'm taking only one is -- or was before digital -- the
28-105/2.8 Tamron. It's a big'un, but it's also a good'un. It's about the same
size as the 180/2.8 Zuiko.

Bill's SUV might be an alternative. I don't have an 85/2. Just never saw the
need for it since I had three different zooms that covered that focal length,
plus the 90/2 and 100/2.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from