[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:42:02 -0800
I'm at work today and don't have time to take requests, but I do have two
other pics on file that shows where the pic was taken from in the Coit Tower
(with the excellent Tamron 14/2.8).

This is what you see after walking up the steps:
http://www.imaginenature.com/sf_coit1.jpg

Approaching the windows, you can see the windows have locks on them :)
http://www.imaginenature.com/sf_coit2.jpg

The the final picture I posted taken with the Tamron 35-80:
http://www.imaginenature.com/sf_coit3.jpg

Paul