[OM] Re: E-1 Firmware update woes

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 Firmware update woes
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:05:41 -0800
I had Master Plus for my E300 so it is an older version. The tech guy
made it sound like Master would never support the E-1. It's a good
thing Adobe will convert the Raw. Take good care of your Studio and
Viewer software.

Walt, didn't you get a wireless shutter release for your E-1? I've
looked for one quickly a few times and didn't see anything.

TIA,
-jeff