[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:15:11 -0600
On 1/20/07, NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Ever thought about a set or partial set of extension tubes in your
> backpack?"
>
> I always have a set with me and can't imagine a kit without them.   They can
> essentially be used with all your lenses.  They are  cheap, functional with
> all your lenses and weigh almost nothing.
>
> <{8^)  Bill Barber

My thoughts too.  John Lind had some rocking macro stuff with a 85/2
and extension.

Once I got the 135/4.5 macro (I think on a tip from you, buddy) --
which requires extension -- I took a look at my 135/2.8 and my tubes
and started to scratch my head.  I started to test the two 135mm
setups but then decided I might be happier if I did something else.

Joel W.