[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:20:10 -0500
  Hi Michael,
 I may have missed some of these posts. I had my heart set on this lens and did
not wish to be taken to the cleaners by Alex, who was very active whn I was
looking 6 mos ago. It took me five tries, though got a beauty from Jaap on Yabe
for under $280.00 with the case and hood. It took me a couple months. It is
known in our house as "the Queen's lens" and is super for H&S portraits at
F2.8. I do use my Ext tubes with it as well and it is always in my backpack for
any outing. I like the Tam 35-105 like Moose (thanks Jeff and Dave) but always
have the 85 f2 with me. As Jeff has stated, persistence and a bit of luck will
be required.
 I bet a nice one will come up. I'd keep your eyes peeled and get what you
really want.
 Just my 2 cents.
 Mike

AOL Mail and more.