[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:20:38 -0500
I'm late on this thread. While it depends on what you wish to do with
photos (large prints etc), another option for a light, ersatz 100mm: use
a 2X converter on a standard 50mm. An F1.8 gives 100/3.5, an F1.4 gives
100/2.8.

Like Bill's extension tubes, a converter can be used on other lenses.
Mind you I never leave my 100/2 at home, weight be damned.

Martin