[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 21:36:21 -0500
AG:
So, if a 2X converter simply magnifies the image at the original focal
length, it's having the same effect (cropping) as a OMZ lens mounted on
a 4/3 sensor. If I understand correctly, adding a 2X to, say a 50mm,
gives the same FOV as a 100mm.

Must admit that I always thought that a converter "multiplied" the
original focal length.

Martin