[OM] Re: Just another photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Just another photo
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:50:35 +1100
> Walt Wayman wrote:
> That is a great shot!
> http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/v/airedale/CRW_6677-01.jpg.html

Thanks, Walt. For what it's worth, and to prove my point about
Her Highness, when Oscar tries to do this:

http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/v/airedale/CRW_6676-01.jpg.html

Maggie will, quite literally, tear him a second corn-chute:

http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/v/airedale/CRW_6673-01.jpg.html

> As for the ragdolls, I wish they'd quit sleeping on top of
> me. They're hot and weigh 18 pounds apiece.

Homer's place of rest at night is on whatever part of my pillow
I'm not using. He moves with me, which is good, but I have to
say that sucking back a wad of moulting-cat tail-hair through
your nostrils at 2am in the morning is not the most pleasant
break to deep sleep. Here's Homer (and Monty as a wee pup):

http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/v/airedale/scn0741.jpg.html
("Monty, plotting overthrow of the feline bourgeoise")

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz